sneaky sneaky + sleeping

did you know I have two cookie monsters living with me? it's true. their names are andrew & jonah. and they sneak cookies like pros. just good ol', plain sugar cookies were the object of their morning, noon, and afternoon sneak attacks.
and I couldn't help but post these as well. 
they've been on a air-mattress rampage lately--refusing to sleep in their beds. one morning I went downstairs to find them asleep in the same position. but what's even better about this shot, is the fact that when i left my comfortable bed that morning because i could not sleep a wink, their father was laying in this same position as well. 
i fall head over heels for these two.
have a great week!
post signature

1 comment

  1. oh my! sleeping in the same position!!!!...such adorable cookie monsters!

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet