Crafts and KitKat

Last year, we spent Easter weekend at the Aranda farm! We love going to Moomie & Granpop's and doing crafts and pigging out on chips & salsa (Texas' Official State Snack btw) Moomie makes the best salsa, for real. And Dawna as the balloon lady, was just thee best.

This weekend brought an unexpected pit stop off Hwy 377. You see, a new plant nursery opened up, and I begged Gary to take me so I could get me some new plants. I walked off with some lantana and a pencil cactus. But I also walked off with a brand new kitty. 
Now, almost a year later, I have deep regrets of that unfortunate decision. You see, he's a devil cat. The ugliest cat. The most troublesome cat. But the kids (and Gary) seem to like him. He's actually now called Gary's cat. They're BFF's. 
The kids named the ugly cat, KitKat. You can see how tiny he was on Dawna's leg. 
The story of breaking Kit Kat out of Cat Jail and how he lost half an ear will be for another blog post - maybe. Meanwhile, let's finish this one no? 
Moomie and Grandpop. And Gary eating all of the salsa...
We took the kids out to shoot some pew pew's to the tank. I made them run down the field and post for a picture of course and later, Elena got to ride Scooter. Dawna is the best auntie! 

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet