They're HERE!!!!

Tia finally emailed me the watermarked copies of our photo session!
They're so cute and memorable, I can't wait to print them out and put them on my wall.
I got onto Andrew for splashing water on his brand new shoes...

We put the boys on a bench with these two colorful lollipops.
Because the lollipop was too big, Jonah kept dropping his and it kept shattering all over the ground...
Meanwhile, Andrew kept licking it and sucking it and kept making the weirdest faces, obviously not the perfect smile for pictures...
Then...we put Jonah in big brother's lap.
He didn't refuse or try to push him down -- he just made more weird faces they almost seemed like he was in disgust...
Love their little shoes hanging off
Andrew: making more weird faces!!!
We tried giving Jonah some leaves to be entertained, but he just began eating them.

I love this shot of Jonah from his beautiful noggin...

Andrew against the fountain and his lollipop.


Hope you all like, I know I did!

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet