just come right in....

I have a very special folder called, "Andrew's Photography". 
Any time he sees me bust out the tripod, he wants to take over the camera. 
He takes a lot of pictures. A LOT.
This is only 1/3 of all the pictures I decided to keep.
Obviously, he rocks the shot. 
And shows you my teeny, messy house. I am not a very good organizer. 
I like the mess. I just don't think everybody else does :) 
Oh and he is also a very good portrait photographer--yes, indeed.

 This post, was brought to you by my Nikon D3100 and a tripod :) 
 

2 comments

  1. I thought all good artist were messy? Justice tells me so all the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I call FAIL!!! You have that stupid comment verification too. LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet