Fake Pumpkin Field...

ugh, Pumpkin Patch time again! 
We just did this last year, seriously.
That was my attitude this morning...
I was SO not looking forward to it because

 1.) Considering it's not a "patch" but merely a yard full of dropped pumpkins and 
2.) Because I didn't have my own camera...

Yes folks, I still haven't found my charger or bought another one...
This is a borrowed one and I'm so grateful for it, because at least it's not my cell phone.

Andrew had to find the unique pumpkin--he carried it for a while too...he loved it.
And then he picked one of those nasty looking pumpkins with horrible sores and bumps all over it. 
I don't know why, but those gross me out.

 Jonah running his little heart out...
The one thing I REALLY enjoyed, was how they cooperated with me and the camera.
I guess always taking pictures is somewhat paying off...
PUMPKINS ON OUR HEAD!

...but we seriously need to work on strikin' a pose, son.... 
{He'will grow out of it}
...HOPEFULLY

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet