Thursday, September 15, 2011

A-Z About Me...



A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cooking. I can't stand the clean-up afterwards...
D. Dogs: Anti-dog. Pro-cat.
E. Essential start to your day: Facebook and coffee w/milk
F. Favorite color: An olive green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5′3 1/2!
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the trumpet, but now I play the "raspberry" on my sons' stomachs.
J. Job title: Creative Enthusiast
K. Kids: 2
L. Live: in a beautiful, small and outdated duplex.
M. Mother’s name: Martha.
N. Nicknames: Nenet, flaca ('flaca' for all you non-Spanish speaking folks), and wera ('blondie')
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two times. Once because my newborn had bad jaundice (after a home-birth) and the second time because my second newborn had a fractured humerus (after a home-birth) :)
P. Pet peeves: My husband blowing his nose in the shower.
Q. Quote from a movie: from Cry Baby, my most favorite Johnny Depp movie, Hatchet-Face says, "There's nothing the matter with my face. I got character!" She's my favorite character...*sigh* I love that movie...
R. Right or left handed: Right handed, although the official "holding arm" for my infant is the left. The right just feels too weird and weak.
S. Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother, 1 half sister and 4 half brothers :)
T. Time you wake up: About 7am
U. Underwear: Got 'em.
V. Vegetable you hate: Veggies are good for you!
W. What makes you run late: The interwebs and my poor skills at time-management.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Ankle and Pelvis
Y. Yummy food that you make: Tacos--I'm an expert.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys--we go ape for the monkeys! Although the giraffe's are pretty rad...

Just a fun thing to do :) 

Copy and Paste onto YOUR blog--it's fun, I promise!


In the meantime, I leave you all with this: 


The boys loved beating up on Daddy at Rosa's Cafe here in town.

He suffered minor injuries and his recovery is slow but steady.