A-Z About Me...



A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cooking. I can't stand the clean-up afterwards...
D. Dogs: Anti-dog. Pro-cat.
E. Essential start to your day: Facebook and coffee w/milk
F. Favorite color: An olive green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5′3 1/2!
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the trumpet, but now I play the "raspberry" on my sons' stomachs.
J. Job title: Creative Enthusiast
K. Kids: 2
L. Live: in a beautiful, small and outdated duplex.
M. Mother’s name: Martha.
N. Nicknames: Nenet, flaca ('flaca' for all you non-Spanish speaking folks), and wera ('blondie')
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two times. Once because my newborn had bad jaundice (after a home-birth) and the second time because my second newborn had a fractured humerus (after a home-birth) :)
P. Pet peeves: My husband blowing his nose in the shower.
Q. Quote from a movie: from Cry Baby, my most favorite Johnny Depp movie, Hatchet-Face says, "There's nothing the matter with my face. I got character!" She's my favorite character...*sigh* I love that movie...
R. Right or left handed: Right handed, although the official "holding arm" for my infant is the left. The right just feels too weird and weak.
S. Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother, 1 half sister and 4 half brothers :)
T. Time you wake up: About 7am
U. Underwear: Got 'em.
V. Vegetable you hate: Veggies are good for you!
W. What makes you run late: The interwebs and my poor skills at time-management.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Ankle and Pelvis
Y. Yummy food that you make: Tacos--I'm an expert.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys--we go ape for the monkeys! Although the giraffe's are pretty rad...

Just a fun thing to do :) 

Copy and Paste onto YOUR blog--it's fun, I promise!


In the meantime, I leave you all with this: 


The boys loved beating up on Daddy at Rosa's Cafe here in town.

He suffered minor injuries and his recovery is slow but steady.


No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet