My Personal Online Portfolio & Blog Re-do!

Alright people.

Been working on this non-stop for a week and finally got it all tweaked out.

{{Deep Sigh}}

Please take a moment to critique me and let me know what you like and don't like...


Keep it constructive as this is supposed to get me a job!

Also, did you notice I changed our Blog?!

Yeah? YEAH?!?!


You like? Mmm, mmm?!

Alright, I'll stop...only if you tell me if you like it as well :D

My TSTC graduation is coming up on the 20th of this month, and I hate to say, but I am a bit excited about it. 

I am currently at a stage where there's a fork in my road and I'm trying to find the means to make something happen. 

So keep me in your prayers and thoughts, I would sure appreciate it. 


Meanwhile, enjoy this picture: 


Birthday pictures coming soon!


No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet