YEESSS!!! Gymnastics!

Well, another playdate today. This one, I was SUPER excited about.
I think it had to do with the fact that when I was 6 or so, my mom made us take gymnastics. I remember wearing my pink leotard with panties underneath and having a complete blast jumping and bouncing and running...I think I feel a connection to it because my mom used to be a gymnast. I'm pretty sure the only reason why she never enrolled us more was because of money and I'm sure if she would have had it, we would have been more involved. To this day, those gymnastic classes REALLY have been my most memorable "activity" that we Sandoval kids were ever enrolled in...there was dance, but that was gay...then softball, and that was a flop (we're not sporty...at all). 
All I really knew was that Andrew would have a blast because he loves to ram and fall into things...not to mention bounce and do other funny stuff....

BUUUTTTTT....There I go again, leaving my camera behind!!! *grumbles*
So frustrating to get there and remember that you completely meant to stick the camera in your purse, only to find out that it's been forgotten...

So I present to you, the CRAPPIEST, MOST BLURRY pictures I've ever taken and I am VERY ashamed of them - but that won't keep me from posting them!!! HA!

So cross your eyes and use a little imagination and check out what this 'escuincle' did all morning...

Andrew is not in here...but I wanted to show the massiveness of this foam pit.
I made the mistake of putting Andrew in it, and then getting in myself at 8 months pregnant and there is no little ladder, or stairs to crawl out of...so my embarrassment came when I had to ask a dad to help me out. 
It was awkward and again, embarrassing.
Never again will I do that while pregnant...even if my child is stuck in the middle, he can fend for himself.

they had two slides going into the foam pit and at first, Andrew wasn't too sure about going down...he finally decided to go down once on his belly. The next few times I helped him by holding his hand and sliding down on his hiney =)



he'd try to reach the foam blocks...

...just to throw them back in




pretending to jump off like the older kids were...


at the edge of the foam pit

they had an elastic runway...it was so neat!

bounce, bounce, bounce, get knocked down, get back up, bounce, bounce, bounce

he was trying not to hit his head on the beams ;)



and there he goes...

OH WOW...another slide...

again sliding on his belly...


about the only pics that don't have too much blur on them...

he absolutely LOVED the bars and stayed a while at 'em



checking out the hardware, I guess...

the trampolines

...huge blur

That's it for the gymnastics playdate pictures...we had fun. I'm trying to see if it's worth signing him up for a Mom and Tot gymnastic session once a week...how much it involves the mothers? I'm not sure...I know that today was a workout for me (not hard, but fun) and was really sweaty at the end {eww}
Yes, you all needed to know that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some non-blurry pictures of Andrew playing in the sun and water this week:






The last pic is my favorite one - I can't resist those bunnies!!!


1 comment

  1. Ha ha more butt pictures! Also, thanks for saying that dance is gay. I was in it for 10 years!

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet