Baby Shower wonderfulness...

Finally at 33 weeks I get a baby shower for my little girl!!!
Erika from the AbileneMoms website asked me about 3 weeks ago if she could throw me a shower, and I was hesitant at first because I'm so far away from everyone, I knew there wouldn't be a lot of people to shower me with gifts for this bundle of ninja joy...
....but I said yeah! sure! why not? What's the worst that could happen?
Well, the shower was, beyond my imagination, a hit. I know people nowadays don't attend showers, and just send their presents and regards and honestly, I think the fad is dying out! 
Everything at this shower was so amazing, from the games that Erika had, to the paper booties she handmade, to the balloons to keep the kiddos entertained...everything was way above my expectations for sure.

Erika and I

Pretzels made by Erika and I made the cookies! 

I told her that I wanted to make the cookies, I've always seen and wanted the onesie cookies...

genius! 

The paper made booties, 1,390 skittles in a baby bottle, and my surprise diaper cake!


My family: Mom, Dawna, Wita and Natalie

Made it from Dublin, TX

My Aunt-in-Law, Geri and Great-Aunt-in-Law, Grace
They made it from Goldthwaite, TX

My shower corsage and my MIL: Elita!!!

again with Erika, we rocked in purple!

Diaper basketball was fun

I think here I was getting measure in toilet paper squares...

Opening presents time!


Erika and Jolene, from the AM group. They're two awesome ladies!

I am missing pictures of my Great-Aunt-in-Law, Willa Dean who took half these pictures... =(
(the other half was taken by my mom)

To all who couldn't make it - ENJOY!


No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet