February Photos

I wanted to use my big camera since it's just been collecting a lot of dust lately. My phone, while super handy, just doesn't have the resolution as my Nikon. 
Here were some goofy shots I took one afternoon in February. 

Valentine's Day was coming and all three kids decided to make their own boxes. This was Elena's first box and she did a fabulous job! 
Jonah, of course, had to think outside the box and also use his mother to make his. 
You'll have to excuse the mess in the pictures...the studio is the least clean room in the house because it is everyone's creative (or allowable mess) outlet.
We watched Sonic the Hedgehog and loved it! 
We also went to visit our Moomie and Wita in central Texas. We celebrated Wita's birthday!
I'll post those pictures separately. Thanks for looking! 

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet