at the park

I wanted to post a few lot of pictures we took a few weeks back, in fact, before E's birthday party. These are actually when I took her 1 year pictures at the local nature center here in north houston. The weather was fair, there was a playground nearby for the boys, and little girl got her first taste of mulch and a slide. It was the perfect time to take pictures of all three of my babies.
 she was the best dressed baby in all the land---even with mulch up her skirt. 
 with no clue as to what would happen next, she braved her first slide with a little help from big bro, Jo.
poor baby girl was a trooper with that hard-to-walk-on mulch...and that concrete boulder never stopped her! 
"see mom? I can do it!"
awww mom, i just wanna swing! whined andrew...but he's such a ham, he couldn't help but smile at my camera. 
then came taking pictures with big brothers, and that was just silly. 
 
with jonah, being the silliest of them all...
hope you enjoyed! 
post signature

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet