Painted Flower Pots with Gold Liquid Gilding - a DIY

Whaaat? Two DIY projects in one week!? Crazy, I know!
Hi guys! 
I couldn't resist! This is such a super cute and easy DIY...in honor of Spring, and Mother's Day, and my birthday, I decided to paint more flower pots. Because truly, nothing is more inspiring than a whim of motivation and a splash of deadlines - ha! I loved making these, picking out plants for each of the gift recipients, and giving them away!
Supplies are:
  • ceramic flower pots 
  • acrylic paints
  • Martha Stewart liquid gilding paint 
  • paintbrushes
Seriously, it doesn't get easier than that.
Next, just paint the pot however you desire! Easy designs look best, but I kinda went crazy on that middle pot and I like it too! 

Next, just pick your greenery and plant it! 
I love the way the purple tones compliment the greens and black on this bottom pic! 
Give them away as gifts or keep them all to yourself!

Happy hump day guys!

post signature

1 comment

  1. These are so cute! I love painting pots... so much room for creativity. Love the Gold Lynet!

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet