toes & cries & zzz's

Having Elena home has been a big adjustment. I don't even know how to begin describing it. It's easy for me to love her. I'm in a constant love-cloud with her and I kiss her no less than 738 times a day, I dont care that she is stuck to me 24/7. I was asked how it feels to have a girl now, and I didn't really know how to explain the feeling properly. All I can see in my near future is a special relationship with her. Hopefully a good one, different and bountiful. 
Elena, in these pictures you were about 1 month old. Right now you are 2 months old. You cry when you're not being held most of the time, Daddy says you're a mama's girl. Your brothers are experts at ignoring your cries, but don't complain when you bathe with them. You're a lazy, but ferocious feeder and you have the cutest everything. When I stare at you, it's like I'm staring at a pretty version of your Daddy, and that's okay because I like him a lot too. 
I am so in love with you. Thank you God. 
Have a great week guys! 
post signature

3 comments

  1. "...cutest everything" haha me encanto, muy cierto, esta hermosa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is so gorgeous. What lovely pictures of cute little hands and delicious little toes. She is precious and a wonderful blessing to your family.

    Enjoy every second.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cutest everything. 'tis always true with our babes.

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet