just a few shots...

before little bean was born, Gary bought me a lens (so chivalrous and valiant like). one of those that every photographer covets? except it wouldn't auto-focus with my camera body (whompwhomp). 
at first, I was like I can do this. I can do manual focus. 
ha-ha.
this was while I was pregnant and my right eye was a total blurry mess. luckily, i focus with my left.
still. i was like, i got this, i just have to practice. 
then, as i sort through my pictures i'm like, crap. crap. delete. aw man. i thought that was focused. aw, this one would have been great if only it was sharp. delete. crap. crap.
and after taking numerous photos and fighting myself inside my head, trying to convince myself that i could do it, i finally gave in and returned the lens. why would i make it hard on myself? 
psh. i already have it hard enough (read: three kids is hard work). 
so with this photoshoot, these photographs are all i've got to show for...and in some aspect, this is a photographer's life--hundreds of pictures and only a handful are 'good enough'. maybe it's a perfectionists' life? all the same.
if i know you and have your mailing address, you'll be one of the lucky ones to receive this above photo.
>squeal with joy< do it.
have a great hump day!
post signature
bonus points: whoever comments first with how many "likes" i've used in this short post, gets a custom Lynet Witty doodle sent to them :)

2 comments

  1. hahaha! bonus points....

    she's so lovely and beautiful. i didn't even notice and focus issues because i was staring at the BABY that i want to sniff and squish and kiss. seriously, she's a beaut. so happy for you. i love all of the ig photos of her and the rest of your sweet crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beauty. She is just perfect! I love these photos. Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet