the shop

Hi everybody! Just wanted to do a quick update on our paper shop, ShopWitty.
I have some great news! Recently, we were invited to a Pop-Up show at our local West Elm store along with Etsy. And I am sooo ecstatic about it, it gave me the proper incentive to get back into the swing of things with all things paper. But also, a slight panic attack because of the new baby...I can't get stuff done! *sobs*
We are so honored to be a part of this, we hope this is just the beginning of a great year for our labor of love. 
So, if you live in the Houston area come check out our notebooks and meet us (and our new bundle of joy) along with eight other local makers! And as a bonus, we will have a couple of extra products that we haven't yet listed on Etsy! 

Here's the low-down: 
Find us at 3910 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77027
March 29th from 1 to 6 pm. 

See y'all there!! 

Check out the West Elm Blog for the announcement and further details and do me a favor & share this post! 

Check out our Etsy store at shopwitty.etsy.com

post signature

photo cred: @westelm Instagram

2 comments

  1. How exciting!! I'll have to come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations! I wish I were in Houston... I would totally pop by.

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet