they will outnumber us!

It's official! I've kept it a secret for far too long. From the blogging world and my family {which makes up most of my readers, so it's really all the same}.
I mailed out handmade letters along with photos of the surprise!
We went to our local church to do this photo shoot and it turned out quite nice. The boys are now getting the hang of sitting still and cooperating because it means we get done much faster than if I have to fight them. 
I have had this bun in the oven for 13 weeks!! Do you know how hard it is to keep this stuff to yourself for 13 weeks? Holy bananas. I did it out of respect for my sister who insisted I did not steal her thunder her first pregnancy, which is understandable. {happy to announce also, that baby Leo is home--praise the Lord!!} How dare you steal someone's pregnancy thunder, right?!
we're all about the fake smiles...
So yeah, I have been sick, sick, sick this entire time. Tired as a dog like in the Beatles song. Not to mention, I already popped out. It's a bit ridiculous. But I guess it's what I get when you don't lose the baby fat from your previous pregnancies--haha!
We are SOOOOO happy about this, Witty baby #3 will make its appearance early 2014. I have already explained the baby business to the boys. Mommy's belly will get bigger and bigger {and bigger} and a tiny human will come out. Andrew already takes care of me by not kicking me in the gut, and Jonah already kissed baby. He really just was blowing me raspberries, but a mom can wish, right?
I asked the boys if they wanted a baby brother or sister...in unison they both said no. Andrew claims he already has a brother and he doesn't need another. Jonah said he just would like a baby. Not a sister or a brother.
Well kids, you're gonna get what you're gonna get and you're gonna be happy about it.
post signature

7 comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet