just a freebie

Hey guys,
Just wanted to make a quick post about a new printable I worked on today. I saw this print in an online store and wasn't too crazy about the design. So I researched it and found better ones, but still not to my liking. So I made my own! I love my Illustrator :) I made blue & coral and they measure 8"x10".
Click on the picture below to get your print on!
Alternatively, you can use them as desktop wallpapers! 
Click HERE for Blue and HERE for Coral so you can save to your computer. 
As always, with any artist, give credit where credit is due and start pinning away!
I guess I really liked this little quote, because I feel it is totally true. No matter how many adventures I wanted to go on, or planned, they will never ever compare to the adventure I am having now with the kiddos. And I want them to know that when they look at this in their room. I want them to be constantly reminded that they are my adventure and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I'll stop getting mushy now. phew.
I made some more printables and I'll be posting them for free in the coming weeks. Have a great weekend!
post signature

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet