a toofie and a freckle

Soooo now I know why you were sooo fussy all of spring break.

Your naps changed.

Your poop changed.

Your attitude changed.

You changed. 

WHY? You were perfect the way you were, but I guess it was inevitable. 

You gotta grow up and this is part of it.

Jonah's 2nd toof. I mean tooth.

We talk a lot of baby talk around here. 

There it is! In all its barely-protruding glory...

Second tooth, you were a pain in the butt.

With Andrew I never knew they were coming in because he never acted differently (he was just a hard baby all around), they didn't take forever to grow out all the way and he didn't slobber half as much as Jonah does.  

Now, since we've been spending a few days outdoors and our glorious genes that were assuredly handed down to us, I have discovered an adorable freckle on Jonah's left arm.

You can see it in this picture below...


Where in the sam hill is it, right?

Yeah, it's there....take a closer look:

I guarantee you it won't be his last...

Andrew already has tons on his cheeks and nose, and they are absolutely charming.

see here...


what? you can't see them?

fine....here:


So there...

....we're a short, big-head, hairy, and freckly family...

and I love it.

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet