Andrew's favorites

This is what Andrew hands me when he wants to watch a movie and says, "moov!"
Andres siempre me anda pidiendo que le ponga una pelicula, o una 'muv', y esta semana siempre me da la misma pelicula


This is fine, hardly ever do I say NO to Coraline...
Y me cae bien la pelicula, y casi siempre le digo 'orale pues'

It's one of my most favorite movies!
es una de mis favoritas!

What's his favorite candy of the week?
esta semana, que dulce le gusta mas? 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many of you know that my camera has died. 
R.I.P. Kodak Easyshare
You have done your duty and captured many memories for us
You will be missed...but only a little.
+++
Onto a better camera!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muchos de Uds. ya saben que mi camera ya marcho.
Hizo su deber con unas fotos no tan buenas, pero ha capturado muchas memorias.
Te extrañare Kodak Easyshare....pero solo un poquitin.

Ahora sigue una mejor!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, with my LG Rumor camera, I've managed to capture the following pictures:
Mientras, la camara de mi cel me ha ayudado a capturas estas imagenes:

Last Saturday, we all were so restless because we've been stuck in the house most of the days since it's been cold outside. 
We grabbed our bags, sippy cups, and jackets, and headed to the Zoo park.
The sun was out. It was shining. It felt beautiful!
este sabado, fuimos al parque porque hemos estado encerrados en la casa porque ha hecho mucho frio.
agarramos las chamarras, jugos, y mochila y nos fuimos de paseo.
salio el sol y el dia estuvo hermoso

Lucky shot by me...
I'm not sure whether he was motorboating or just puckering up, but check out his little silhouetted lips against the sun -- I love moments like this!
{his daddy motorboats like it's no one's business!}
una toma de pura suerte....
no se lo que estaba tratando de hacer con su boca, pero si se fijan, tiene su silueta de su boquita de piñon contra el sol!!!
me encantan momentos capturadas asi!

Playing with the color tones...
experimentando con los tonos de mi cel
  
An outing to the Abilene Mall with his hair tufted from his beanie...
is "tufted" even a word? 
I checked, and it is. 
I surprise myself sometimes...
fuimos al centro comercial con el mechon de greñas fuera del 'beanie'

I know I've snapped pics of him before with shades on, but this was a lucky shot again.
I turned my phone back and captured him in the frame, just right....
Doesn't he look like a cool cat?
ya se que les eh enseñado fotos de Andres con lentes mios, pero fue de pura suerte esta captura.
Voltie el cel mientras manejaba y ajas! le atine a mi sujeto! 
Que no se ve chidongo?

And here..... he's in his immodest form while at the house...
Eh aqui, Andres en forma inmodesta mientras que estamos en casa...comiendose un:

He's eating a packet of Brinquitos.

His favorite candy of the week. :) (see above)


No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet