water boy...(español)

Summer '10 is here!!!
What makes it more fun than to spend it with family by the pool and have some carne asada?
Verano 2010 ha llegado!!!
Y que es mejor que pasarla entre familia, comiendo carne asada y nadando en la alberca?



Yep...my baby is NOT afraid of jumping off.
Scary.
Really scary for me since I've had a near death experience in the water.
He doesn't like floaties, he doesn't like his swimming vest...he has gotten so confident in that water, I can't help but feel reserved about his excitement.

Regardless, I feel confident in the supervision he received.

Sip, mi bebe no le tiene miedo al agua para nada!!!
Me da miedo.
Especialmente porque tuve una experiencia en el agua donde casi me ahogo.
No le gusta nada de salvavidas, y se ha vuelto tan confidente en el agua que me pone nerviosa.

De todos modos, me siento mas calmada de la supervision que recibe.

Learning how to show "2" fingers for his upcoming birthday!
Aprendiendo como decir "2" con los dedos para su cumpleaños que se aproxima!







sisters!!!
hermanas!!!


...pulling his pants up
subiendose los shorts (se le veian las pompillas!)


LOVES the trampoline
le ENCANTA el trampolin (cama elastica)

and it's from one thing to the next, on Moomie's farm....
si no es una cosa, es otra en la granja de Mumi...



LOVE these close-ups....me ENCANTAN estas fotos




"more daddy, more!!!"
"mas, Papa, MAS!"


1 comment

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Nice to know others like something you worked so hard on...ya know?! Boys are so brave it's scary!! My boys think of things (dangerous things) that my daughter never even considered!

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet