...and it continues from previous post

Sooooooo.......like 1 hour after my previous post, while I was frying some 'sopes', I didn't hear that munchkin doing much.

While I was cleaning up, he comes over to me in the kitchen and hands me this:



I'm like "what the heck is this!?!"

...then it dawned on me....

So I went to investigate where my purse was and found these:



YEP. 5 sticks of gum but still has the decency to let me have his chewed up gum instead of swallowing it - WHAT A GOOD BOY!!!

And yeah, I did put my purse up. Thanks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments

  1. Must be boys at that age. Levi keeps attempting to explore my purse too. I don't remember the girls ever doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!! when it gets quiet its time to investigate always! love very many of you photo from the post before this one :) or is it the one before that? im not sure but they're looking fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet