Playin' Around phone pictures

These are pictures I've taken recently of Andrew playing and being out and about!
I usually remember to take my camera but for some reason I've forgotten about it lately...
Thank goodness for camera phones!

At the Abilene Mall playground -- he has a blast everytime!!!




He loves this heart!


You can tell how big he's growing and how easy it is now to release his sense of adventure


This was at a Jump Around in Abilene that we got invited to from Abilenemoms.com and at first he really wasn't sure what was going on with a bunch of kids and adults and these play things on the floor...


This was the slide that he loved for over an hour. He kept coming back even though I would try to get him to get into the bouncy houses..."Nu-huh mom" and he'd run back to where this slide was...




Slidin' down on his belly...


...and then back up again


I love this picture and it makes me wish I would have had my real camera



Lol @ his facial expression!

This is how he would "inspect" and "assess" the situation...


Then he'd throw his body and bounce back and fall on the ground...




FINALLY IN ONE THAT HE LIKES & STAYS!






Little picnic table set they had...



No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet