Merry Christmas from the Witty's!

Every year I post some 'outtakes' from our Christmas card I send out. Obviously I send you only the best one. You're welcome. 
But if you're curious, you can take a look at previous ones here: 20122013, 2014, 2015
Also, I must confess--I'm not a very good planner! These were taken in December and let me tell you something: DON'T WAIT TIL DECEMBER TO TAKE FAMILY PICTURES. Ugh, the weather. Texas weather anyway... In ONE day it can freeze, rain, fog, and feel like summer within a few hours. It's nuts. And actually, I did plan on making an elaborate background for our pictures and that idea was just too much to bear with everything else on my plate. 
Now, if you're wondering, "Lynet, you're a stay at home mom, what do you do all day?" That my friend, is a question I assume you know better than to ask a SAHM mom. But if you must know, our paper shop took off with a bang mid November and I have barely had any time to breathe let alone cook supper every night and pick up my family's dirty socks. 
SO. I did what I could with what I got and this, THIS is what I got. And I will cherish in absolute what I've got because to me, it's the most important thing. 
So enjoy our ridiculousness and my totally made up words....
So this is it before the big day! We hope your time with family & loved ones is the most warmest, beautifullest, precious time of all. 
post signature

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet