Big News

Guess what? We have been SO incredibly excited about these news for quite a while. 
Let me first say that this step in our lives was frightening. It was downright paralyzingly. It has been the biggest decision of our lives and I couldn't be happier about it. 
IT IS THRILLING. I am so pumped about turning a house into a home. Our home.
Yup. We bought a house. 
A kinda big one too (to us anyway). With a decent back yard and a dining room! Do you know how excited I am about a proper dining room? Lots of excitement. Lots. 
But the thing is, this house has some perfect things and others ummm not so perfect. So we are renovating those things. The DIY way. 
....and renovating things is hard work. Very laborious work. And also dirty. 
But you know what? With the help of our beautiful family, the calluses on our palms and our determination and tears, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Aaand it will be glorious!!! Like angels singing and stars aligning sorta thing.
Mostly I am really really grateful that we are able to do this. 10 years ago I never would have thought this is where we would be. 
I kinda love that. 
I wonder where we will be in 10 years?I hope somewhere as exciting. 
Meanwhile, life has been hit with the biggest pause button I could find. My shop is on pause. This blog. My beauty regimen is on pause too. I'm sorry world, but you can see my beautiful face and lovely new do in about a month. 
Nothing is stopping me from working all summer to make this house livable even if I have to visit my chiropractor for the next two months. I've never had a house before so let me enjoy this as much as I can ok? Okay! 
I am sorry for not posting any updates more often. My PC after so many years is on the fritz and life with iPhone has taken over (damn you Apple!!!) We literally have no energy come the end of the day and it's hard because I cannot wait to have some sort of routine going on again. Although I have to say routine is sorta boring....'til next time!!!
Oh, and one more thing, you can find more pics of our 'reno' on Instagram under #wittyhomereno!!! Check it out mkay? 

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet