just a little spotlight

Hey guys, just a little update on our shop.

Katie from Katherine's Corner has so kindly written a small interview about our shop and us. Click here to read it to see how we got started + where we create!
Also, don't roll your eyes at me, but I started an Instagram account for our shop @shopwitty so you can keep up with new products there as well as twitter {i'm so social, i know}. Make sure to follow on there, and a million thanks if you already have! 

We have also signed up for another craft show for December. This one being specifically for makers and artists in Houston so we are praying our outcome will be a much better one than our first. Yes to progress-yes to being patient-yes to being proactive.

We are still busy making our paper and coming up with different products--Like mini notepads and successfully printing on our paper--woot woot. I can't wait to list them all in the shop. 
I have added a couple of new things in the shop and that I have a discount code of 10% if you use it at checkout with NEW10. So follow, spread the word + share, and support our humble paper shop!

Making paper is fun, why didn't I think of this sooner? Have a great week everyone! 
post signature

2 comments

  1. I followed your new instagram and twitter :) what craft show are you doing in December? I'm local to Houston and I would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually made paper but it has always been on my to-do list! What a cute notebook! I'll be checking out your shop for sure. Even though we live in Aberdeen, my husband's work (in the oil industry) keeps us closely tied to Houston.

    Thanks for stopping by Project Procrastinot! I look forward to reading more from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet