New Year's Eve 2012

The boys went crazy with the sparklers Daddy surprised them with. I got a lot of blurry but bright pictures! 
from my Instagram @sanlynet
 The hubs felt the need to let me know how much he hearts me with a low shutter speed, a sparkler, and in the drizzling & cold rain. Yes, it was raining hardcore in this picture. 
If you can't tell, he spelled I HEART U (I love you)
And that was our Witty New Years! 
Welcome 2013!!!

PS. I will be posting Christmas pictures next--yeah, out of order and way past the holiday! We just got back to our house after 10 days of being with family. Unfortunately, I didn't take my laptop with me to edit pictures while on the road...so now I have a load of pictures to go through!


1 comment

  1. I love it! looks like they had so much fun! I can't wait to see your Christmas photos!

    (and p.s, i can't reply to your comments. you're suddenly coming up as "noreply-comment[@]blogger.com" instead of your actual email address. lots of people are suddenly, might edit your profile to see if the email box is still checked).

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet