outside on the concrete

As our summer ends, we have to get used to a new schedule, new routine, new habits...
We now have a cat. She's amazing horribly awesome.
Andrew starts Pre-K at home. With me. Wish me luck.
New school for the hub. New campus. New co-workers.
{Lord, please let this transition be a happy one & beneficial for him!}
And we will have a successful football team that the hub will be a part of.
Closer and further apart from family. We shall survive!!!

Prim is a goodbad, cat...She can be sweet, but she can also be a little turd.
She'll lick and cuddle with you and then attack you with her sharp little teeth and claws in a matter of seconds. She's lethal and cute. Perfect combination. Jonah loves it, as you can see. 

Houston is awfully sunny. And rainy. And muggy. 
We just get used to the conditions and use cloudy days and shade to our advantage. 
My mother drove 5 hours just to come visit us---she seldom does that---and I was uber grateful.
The kids had a blast because they actually had somewhere to ride their ripstick, you hardly have any concrete living in the coutnry...My kids were in heaven just because they were here. 
We have this rock {who knows where it came from}and it's a perfect shape for Jonah to kick...
I think he thought it was a soccer ball...
...and we busted out the rollerskates too...
This is Dawna, the babysitter.
Jonah got a lot of Moomie lovin'
and when Daddy came home from work, he got out his toy too. 
We had plenty of pink lemonade breaks.
And cheesy grins with lightsaber swords
I hope this new school year will be a great one. I hope that we learn this area and reap of its benefits like playdates, gymnastics, swimming, parks, library and all that good stuff a community should provide.
I just wish I could find my little niche in the art community.... 

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet