In the country again, after a whole year - Christmas Card 2018

Well howdy! It's been a year and no posts and I'm slowly convincing myself that this blog is worth my time and efforts to continue. We have had a wonderful 2018 and we look forward to 2019 with the same delight. Meanwhile, here was our family portrait for our Christmas card, in my parent's field. Last year's picture was taken at my in-laws. 
I'm curious where 2019 pictures will be taken at :) 
A lot of growth this year, when compared to last photos. 
The kids were told by their Moomie to jump for a picture, and I analyzed each of their personalities through their jump. In a nutshell, Jonah doesn't have a care in the world with his best jump, Elena is full of joy but by the book looking at the camera, and Andrew does it the fastest (laziest?) way possible with a hint of goofiness. Makes me wish Gary and I would have jumped too, ha! 
Here's the link for last year's post for your convenience.

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet