⚾ Jonah's Baseball Season - 2017

Woo! Fall ball has come and is done and phew! Seriously, sports are ridiculous time-consuming and I'm not even a die-hard sport mom. 
Jonah's season was a little short due to Hurricane Harvey but that was alright. It made us go outside and enjoy the non-existant fall weather here in South Texas. 
He also lost a few teeth during the season, not because he got hit, it's just that time. His team got 3rd place which was awesome and I enjoyed watching him get a little more serious about playing ball. 
This is not to say he's a fan of playing the sport, and has expressed dislike in playing again in the spring but dangit, I think both boys need to learn the sports well even if they're terrible at it. Am I bad mom or just a mean mom? Don't let me know...
Regardless, I think he enjoyed the kids he played ball with. They all had a blast during practices as well as during the games. 
It was a successful season and I wanted to give a shout out to our awesome coach, Coach Storm. He's the most patient, most knowledgeable, most kind hearted man to these kids, GOD BLESS HIM! He did fantastic. THANK YOU! 

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet