Halloween 2017 in Pictures

Well, Halloween has come and gone (finally!) It always seems that on October 1st, the festivities begin and by December 31st, one is sick of anything ghoulish, pumpkiney, and pineconey. 
Regardless, I wanted to show off the kids' costumes this year. We didn't have a theme going on, which is nice on my wallet and brain, and there will always be more Halloweens. 
The Grim Reaper, The Flash, and Queen Elsa at your service: 


I absolutely loved working on Jonah's Flash. He always requests to watch it during family nights and we enjoy the show. 
Three itty bitty Witty's ready to go trick-or-treating! 
I love doing little gifs but I must admit, kids are hard to direct! Those kids can be such drama queens sometimes not wanting to coperate, so I did the best I could with what I had. 



That night we went out our usual neighborhood and it rained on us! It was a little bit at first, but then the cats and dogs came down. It was pitiful. Cranky kids, wet shoes, wet candies, tired feet.
Our candy was soaked but we had to rummage through our goods to see what we wanted to eat first. 
One candy and then off to bed! 
And here's a look back at our past Halloweens! 

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet