in the shop: SHOPWitty

Hi EVERYONE! Hope y'all are having a great week--aren't you glad it's friday!?Just wanted to make a quick 'official' announcement on the good ol' shop:
Click on the above image to take you straight there!
I've been working tirelessly on my quotes these past few weeks. I have experimented on printing my art on our handmade paper with great success and I can't wait to share them with you! 
Also, because ShopWitty is almost two (2!!) years old, I figured it was about time to offer a good special: 
Yup! ♥♥FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING until March 22 (3-22) with code SHIPWITTY. So if shipping has been holding you back from purchasing a piece of my work, then go right ahead and take advantage of it!

Don't forget we still have some mini-notebooks and our original notebooks too! And don't forget out super popular card of all time: the oopsies pregnancy announcement card for all those spring-time bellies!
P.S. You know I'm a sucker for custom art, so message me if you want to talk about it!

thanks so much so sticking around guys! your support would mean so much to me, so please share and like and pin and whatever else you like to do to spread the love ♥
have a great weekend!
post signature

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet