Fort Worth Arts Festival!

Since my last post came out all whacked when I tried to venture out on the placement of pictures, I think I'll just stick with centering them... haha.

Here are some pictures of the Arts Festival in downtown Ft. Worth during the April 18-19th weekend...

Caren went with us and she loves to take pictures of Andrew. He's so photogenic and ornery, he cracks us up so much!
We had fun this weekend. The only bad part was that we had to wait 20 minutes for a restroom with a baby changing station at Barnes & Noble with a stinky diaper =(

1 comment

  1. Dude, we took Allison to iFest in Houston the day after my sister's wedding and it was a nightmare trying to find somewhere to feed her! The stroller wouldn't even fit in the handicap restroom, so I had to sit against a wall of a building with hundreds of people walking by. I can't wait til she can eat something else!

    ReplyDelete

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet