Things in November

Last November we had a jam packed month. One of the things we did together was make Popping Chocolate Spiders out of the Rutabaga The Adventure Chef children's books. We were just fresh off that Halloween hype, ya know? And the recipe seemed easy enough. And Elena 'helped' of course...
While we were loving our home indoors, Andrew's class went on an overnight field trip with his entire class. He had a blast! 
Any outdoor adventure that makes him think scientifically is his jam...
This month we had a crazy kid want to try soccer and love it. Not to mention we got to be outside during some very pretty days that made my husband look irresistible in the morning light. 
Are you done gagging yet? I'll post Jonah's soccer pictures on a separate post...I just wanted y'all to look at my husband y'all... 😍
Jonah at Nerf Night at church: 
We went to the Kid's Art Soiree and had fun. Jonah won something....
This is last year, hopefully next year I'll post 2020's November -- haha! 


No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet