Boys' Birthday Bash

Both my boys have a birthday in the summer and I normally make ONE party to celebrate both. I do this for 2 main reasons:
Mama is tired
Mama's wallet can't handle it

So without further excuse-making, I hope you enjoy the photos! If you came to the boys party--thank you!
We went for the easy ninja party. It's always so hard to please both of them on one common thing (if you're a mom of more than 1 kid, you will understand). So red, white and black it was and I actually did as least as possible and the boys still had a great time!
My mom and my aunt were freakin super stars always helping me in the kitchen! Thank you both, I love your beautiful faces!
If you notice, I made the boys take ninja pictures for some cool decorations and to dress up their piñata! Jonah makes the best faces...  
 After playing around and eating some hot dogs, we were ready to bust open the piñata. I bought a cheap one from the Mexican store and tore off the Paw Patrol front. I then printed a large picture (tiled it in the printer settings) of their ninja poses and stapled it on there. I could have dressed it up a bit more but ehhh... 
I thought it was pretty clever and simple...My kids are weird, though.

This kid...
As soon as the piñata was busted, everyone filled their goody bags and then we came inside to eat some cake! 
As if the boys could not total opposites, they requested vanilla & chocolate. 
And it never fails that Andrew is done with his food before I even get a chance to snap a pic or sit down to eat my own meal...
They enjoyed the company of their schoolmates for sure! They always get upset that their birthday party is never when school is in session so this was a treat! Thank you again to all who came. 

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet