Vikings!


For Halloween, my boys dressed up as Vikings. 
Due to the hype of the "How To Train Your Dragon" movie, I figured, why not....


I sat down and decided to try my hand at making Andrew's viking costume.
After many pictures and internet research, I went to Hancock Fabrics to get my materials.


I made the long sleeved shirt, the vest, and the furry boot covers.
The swords, shields, and helmets were from Target and the Halloween store...

So here they are....the most handsome vikings

Para Halloween, mis hombres fueron como Vikingos...
Como en la pelicula de "Como Entrenar a Tu Dragon"

Y aqui estan....mis vikingos mas galanes!



He doesn't like wearing his horned helmet...he just wants to sword fight!!!
No le gusta usar el casco, solo quiere pelear con la espada!!!!




Gary loved his fuzzy boots. Andrew did not. 
A Gary le gustaron las botas, pero a Andres no.



No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet