simple things...

I've named this post simple things because it truly is the simple things in life that makes my day worthwhile.
Because let's face it, my world right now revolves around these two 'escuincles'. 
Every day, they do something that is new and silly and makes them love them even more.

For example, my beautiful 2 year old goofball...
endlessly running around in his 'chones' {underwear} and sticking swords and guns in it pretending it's a holster...

or the way he puts his hands on his hips like he's the boss...

I don't care what you say, when you meet him, he'll for sure crack you up one way or another.

Anytime the Geico commercial with the "Do Dogs chase Cats?" or the SPCA commercial to adobt pets comes on, Andrew is fascinated by the kitties.
We both want a kitty and every time we see one, I tell Andrew to ask Daddy, "PLEASE, can we get a kitty?"
Daddy stands his ground with his firm No-Kitty policy.

So we play with Moomie's kitties instead...

Daddy eventually got us kitties...
...only they were pop-up, paper, birthday kitties. 
It reads: "Here are the kitties you wanted"
wah-wah-wahhhh....
Thanks, love. 

We have fun celebrating Melody's birthday as well as 5 de Mayo because of course, we're 1/2 and 1/4 Mexican....

Looking over to see if Andrew's still watching his favorite choo-choo movie, only to find out he's snoozing with his Croc's on is like winning the lottery in my heart.
Cheesy, but OH-SO true!

I've always remembered a strong bond between my sister and I. I think it was because we were so close in age or just maybe the fact that sisters have a strong bond anyway.
Although that last one is a toughy one to debate....

Any time that Andrew and Jonah interact with each other, it warms my heart. I wish for them to be best friends, to have one another in times of need, and to count on each other later on in life. 

I love snapping pictures of them together, even though the shot always almost never comes out "winning"



Except for this one below, this one is magical.

Another thing I love most is when Daddy plays with the boys.
My heart fills up again and again and I have a mile-long smile on my face.

OXOX at the airport

These are my sunshines.
Why is it so hard to resist the urge to put things on baby's heads?

Andrew loves putting things on my head too...
1 weed

2 weeds
3 weeds!!

Love the simple things in my life. 

~Lynet

No comments

Stay connected! Contact me on Instagram @sanlynet